Jan 14, 2012
One very common problem with nail guns is maintenance. Much like a car or other mechanical equipment framing nail guns need to be maintained on regular based. If you are using them constantly I recommend doing a cleaning and if the unit is losing power you will need to change out the rubber O- rings. Paslode’s cleaning manual is located here. The video below will show you how to change the o- ring in a cordless paslode 900420 Framing Nail Gun. You will need a set of allen wrenches and the paslode Tune Up kit which includes an O Ring.
Kit contains: Degreaser, Oil, Filter, Spark Plug, Stem Adaptor, O-Ring & Instruction Manual.
CF325 Model IMCT 900420
Incoming search terms:
- paslode nail gun repair
- paslode nail gun repair manual
- paslode framing nailer repair
- Paslode Framing Nailer Troubleshooting
- how to fix paslode nail gun
- paslode repair manual
- paslode nail gun manual
- how to fix a paslode nail gun
- how to repair paslode nail gun